- 16 thin slices grain bread
- 16 slices Crowe’s Farm Bacon, halved crosswise
- 2 red onions, cut into small dice
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 8 sprigs cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 mint leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, cut into small dice
- 4 avocados, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 limes, juiced
- 8 slices Kinvara Organic Smoked Salmon, plus 2 more slices cut into 16 strips crosswise and rolled into rosettes
Kinvara Organic Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Toast the bread slices and let cool.
Roast the Crowe’s Farm Bacon in oven until crisp.
Chop red onion, tomato, cilantro, garlic, mint leaves, and jalapeno finely. Put in a bowl. Add the avocado and pour in lime juice. Toss the avocado mixture and season well with salt and pepper.
Place 1 tablespoon avocado mixture on each slice of Kinvara Organic Smoked Salmon. Fold the Kinvara Organic Smoked Salmon into a square, so that the avocado is wrapped in the center. Place the Crowe’s Farm Bacon and Kinvara Organic Smoked Salmon between 2 slices of bread. Cut the sandwich diagonally. Place a rosette on top each half and place 2 pieces of Crowe’s Farm Bacon on top of the rosette.