- 8 flour tortillas, taco size
- 141 grams garlic herb cheese, softened
- 170 grams Kinvara smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 110 grams shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (or mild cheddar)
- 125 ml cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 224 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Creme fraiche, optional
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
Lay out 4 tortillas; spread each with half of the herb cheese.
Divide and top each tortilla with Kinvara smoked salmon, capers, and cheese.
Top with remaining tortillas.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream with dill; set aside.
Grill tortillas on hot oiled grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cheese has melted.
Serve hot topped with sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, and onion rings.
Garnish with creme fraiche.